Roy Schestowitz ElizaBot or Mental Case?
w***@yahoo.com
2006-06-23 21:38:32 UTC
WTF?
Does this asshole sit up all day and night posting Linux news
droppings, many of which are really Microsoft bashing droppings?
If Roy Schestowitz is really a human being he is in need of some
serious mental health work.
Or::;;Maybe he is is being paid to post his droppings all over the
place like a reverse troll in order to make Linux users look even
stranger than they look now.
Or maybe Roy Schestowitz is really an automated BOT that has gone on
the fritz?
What a sicko, psycho !
s***@freenet.co.uk
2006-06-23 22:33:16 UTC
Post by w***@yahoo.com
WTF?
Does this asshole sit up all day and night posting Linux news
droppings, many of which are really Microsoft bashing droppings?
If Roy Schestowitz is really a human being he is in need of some
serious mental health work.
Or::;;Maybe he is is being paid to post his droppings all over the
place like a reverse troll in order to make Linux users look even
stranger than they look now.
Or maybe Roy Schestowitz is really an automated BOT that has gone on
the fritz?
What a sicko, psycho !
ANOTHER nick? Got bored with making mock posts in the name of roy, now?
Give it up, you're not fooling anyone.
| ***@freenet.co.uk |in the ground beneath a giant boulder, which you|
| in |good to you so far... |
chrisv
2006-06-24 13:04:35 UTC
Post by w***@yahoo.com
Or maybe
*plonk*
ray
2006-06-25 14:37:17 UTC
Post by w***@yahoo.com
WTF?
Does this asshole sit up all day and night posting Linux news
droppings, many of which are really Microsoft bashing droppings?
If Roy Schestowitz is really a human being he is in need of some
serious mental health work.
Or::;;Maybe he is is being paid to post his droppings all over the
place like a reverse troll in order to make Linux users look even
stranger than they look now.
Or maybe Roy Schestowitz is really an automated BOT that has gone on
the fritz?
What a sicko, psycho !
Agreed. Singlehandedly he has delivered a nearly mortal blow to what once
was an informative and useful news group.
Black Dragon
2006-06-25 15:02:03 UTC
Post by w***@yahoo.com
WTF?
Does this asshole sit up all day and night posting Linux news
droppings, many of which are really Microsoft bashing droppings?
What do you expect from some anti-social college dweeb who would rather
sit in his dorm or mommy and daddy's basement spewing crap onto Usenet and
various blogs 24/7 instead of <GASP> actually contributing to society by
going out and getting job?
--
Black Dragon

Ronald Reagan -- America's favorite placebo
Roy Culley
2006-06-26 00:44:34 UTC
begin risky.vbs
Post by Black Dragon
Post by w***@yahoo.com
WTF?
Does this asshole sit up all day and night posting Linux news
droppings, many of which are really Microsoft bashing droppings?
What do you expect from some anti-social college dweeb who would
rather sit in his dorm or mommy and daddy's basement spewing crap
onto Usenet and various blogs 24/7 instead of <GASP> actually
contributing to society by going out and getting job?
Funny how only COLA trolls seem to be perturbed by Roy's posts. IMHO
he's doing a great job. No doubt that is why the likes of you attack
him personally. What a sad a person you are.
--
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as
false, and by rulers as useful." -- Seneca the Younger (4? BC - 65 AD)
Roy Schestowitz
2006-06-26 04:37:31 UTC
__/ [ Roy Culley ] on Monday 26 June 2006 01:44 \__
Post by Roy Culley
begin risky.vbs
Post by Black Dragon
Post by w***@yahoo.com
WTF?
Does this asshole sit up all day and night posting Linux news
droppings, many of which are really Microsoft bashing droppings?
What do you expect from some anti-social college dweeb who would
rather sit in his dorm or mommy and daddy's basement spewing crap
onto Usenet and various blogs 24/7 instead of <GASP> actually
contributing to society by going out and getting job?
I already have one, apart from a full-time studentship. And until March this
year*, and for the duration of 4 years, I have had *two* jobs, apart from
being a full-time student. So, please, bury your insults.
*I quit to reduce the workload.
Black Dragon
2006-06-26 08:03:16 UTC
Post by Roy Culley
begin risky.vbs
Post by Black Dragon
Post by w***@yahoo.com
WTF?
Does this asshole sit up all day and night posting Linux news
droppings, many of which are really Microsoft bashing droppings?
What do you expect from some anti-social college dweeb who would
rather sit in his dorm or mommy and daddy's basement spewing crap
onto Usenet and various blogs 24/7 instead of <GASP> actually
contributing to society by going out and getting job?
Funny how only COLA trolls seem to be perturbed by Roy's posts. IMHO
he's doing a great job. No doubt that is why the likes of you attack
him personally. What a sad a person you are.
You yourself regularly personally attack others and often complain about
others doing the same in return. You justify your actions in the name of
Linux Advocacy which in your feeble mind somehow makes doing it acceptable.
Most everybody else simply calls it what it is, and that's hypocrisy.

Keep up the great work, Linux Advocacy needs more people like you.

Not.
--
Black Dragon

SEX-CHANGE NUN BECOMES TV WRESTLER!!!
[...]